Hey there people of today and robots of tomorrow!
It's me, CK!
Wow. I haven't updated the journal here since Christmas!? Dang you guys, remind me to update the journal! Anyway. I'm here to tell you guys about a challenge I'm doing after reading the journal of PnFBigFans.
As I'm hoping most of you will already know, Phineas and Ferb is done. The last episode appeared the other day, Summer has officially ended for Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Candance, and all of your favorite characters. Well except for Dr. D and Agent P since there's gonna be a spinoff show about OWCA, but that's not the point. My point is that the show is over and it makes me very sad. But then I realized I have a YouTube page (Subscribe!) and I can make my own little tribute to the show.
What I need is fan art! Lots and lots and lots of fan art! As much Phineas and Ferb fan art as you can make! It can be about any of the episodes, characters, and it can even be pictures about your own original characters do something Phineas and Ferb related as long as you can tell it's PnF related. I'm gonna make a YT tribute using all of that fan art. Here are the restrictions:
• Acceptable shippings are: Ferbnessa, Phinabella, Jeremy and Candace, and Baljeet and Ginger. Those are canon. Anything else is a no go. Get over it.
• Keep it PG13 at the very least. No sex, alochal, drugs, or gore.
• Fan characters (mostly Thomarie) are allowed, as long as Phineas and Ferb are in the picture too.
• You can use non-PnF characters as long as they're your original characters and they're doing something PnF related.
• Also, original characters. No fan characters from shows for Adventure Time or Regular Show or stupid stuff like that.
• If you've already made Phineas and Ferb fan art, let me know if I can include that too.
• The Deadline is July 26th. Have fun and be creative!
And to keep this journal current: